Saturday 14/11 -08


Hi ya. I’m Gawain. Football is the new religion of the world. The love to someone’s club is what makes people going these days. I love football and Millwall FC, in the southeast of London is my club. Even though Millwall FC has never reaped any success on the scoreboards, it is still well known throughout Europe. That’s where I come into the picture. I’m what the muckrakers at the papers would call a hooligan. I join my lads in the firm for a round of proper brawl every time Millwall is playing a match and those Bobbies and buggers that call themselves journalists are giving us a hard time about it. We stay out of your business so why don’t you stay out of ours?!
I’m among of most fierce fighters of the Millwall Bushwackers, Millwall’s firm. Everyone loves football, but firms consist of the people who love their team the most. Therefore, the blokes in firms are the ones with the most amount of heart in the world!
I’ve pressed my mark into more faces than you’ve seen got smashed up in the movies. I’m a relentless warrior and I breath fights, it’s like air for me. My life is simple, it consists of two things: Football and beating geezers up in the name of Millwall. Simple and easy to enjoy. Nothing else matters to me and it’s been that way since my brother brought me to my first confrontation.
I’m hooked on the adrenaline that explodes in my head, driving me bonkers. I booze until I get rat-arsed, after that I feel no pain and everything is a holy mist. Geezers cheering for other clubs fall like twigs for me when I go ballistic That’s what I like the most and that’s what I do the best and that’s why Millwall Bushwackers is tattooed all over my back. I’ve found what I’m good at; handing out knuckle sandwiches. What else would I do?
Last week my son dropped by, he asked if I was still on the dole, but this time he didn’t preach for 20 minutes when I told him yes. I guess he was finally given up. That wasn’t one day to early. He wants me to collect some money so that he could get rich by me I popping my clogs. But my legacy is in the firm; I have worked for the Bushwackers as Jesus worked for God, except the Bushwackers is how real life gets, and God is something prannocks believe in because they can’t deal with life. He wants me to abandon my mates and quit the firm. What a load of malarkey! Anyone who thinks I might quit is daft as a brush.
Now more than ever, you see this week coming up is the London derby week. It’s starting off tomorrow with a game versus Charlton at our own castle, the New Den. Our team is called the Millwall Lions, and this year’s squad actually stands a great chance against our rivals from Charlton. Their firm is a real bunch of gits. We always show them why the Bushwhackers are notorious all over Europe, they never leave standing.
But that’s just for starters; you see Crystal Palace will pay us a visit on Tuesday. They are Londoners too, and we sure hated getting our arses kicked by them on the field during the nineties, we haven’t played a game against them for years so it will be time for revenge this Tuesday. Count on it.
The utopian week can only end in one way, a FA-game versus our hated arch rivals West Ham. But this week is called London week for a reason. It’s really happening. The FA-cup is the oldest and one of the most prestigious tournaments. The drawing of opponents in the FA-cup is broadcasted live on TV and radio. You bet all of us went barmy instantly. We will be playing three London teams; Charlton, Crystal Palace and West Ham during one week. Now I’m about to get occupied with grinding the knuckle iron, polishing my Reebok sneakers that I steel-toe modified and getting the rest of my gear ready for the week of my life. Too many bloody fights in a week can be a recipe for disaster, so I’ll prepare well.
Slang dictionary:
• Bobbies - Poliser
• Muckraker - Journalist (negativt i huligankretsar)
• Firm - Supportergäng för fotbollslag som slåss
• Bonkers - Galen
• Rat-arsed - Full
• Ballistic - Vrickad
• Knuckle sandwiches - Knytnävar
• Malarkey - Skitsnack
• Daft as a brush - Dum som en gås
• Bet your bollocks to a barn dance - Slå dig i backen på, vara stensäker på

3 kommentarer:

  1. give us statement at info@odjek.press - how are russian guys strong indeed?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. we are croatian media, waiting for answer of that.

      Radera
  2. Howdy: What about a huge rally in Millwall where the people award the George Cross to Roy Larner?
    Sincerely,
    Dee Hill

    SvaraRadera