Wednesday 18/11 – 08


“4-0!!!! – But where are the bloody supporters”
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! What a game! 4-0!!! Premier league here we come, the Bushwhackers are soon to be terrorizing the world of football in its finest sitting room once again!!! And on prime time!!!!
Hahaha, my fellow bloggers what a victory!!! One would think mister Cahill was back in business again since he left us for those wankers over at Everton, a scumbag he is, but an extremely talented one. However, to my greatest disappointments as well as I assume yours, this success came without a single, slightest semblance to any spilled blood and I know this means that I have failed you good folks for today, but on the other hand because of this minor failure I herby promise to down no less than 77 people on Friday night and by this setting a new club record, beating my old one by one salad dodger. How does that sound to ya all?? And don’t forget, we need to give the lads out on the field some media attention once in a while, even though it is the Bushwhackers who gets the job done most of the times, am I right?? But tonight, puh, the blokes did really well! And the”Johnny-no-stars” over at the”Dirty 30 section”, hah they looked even more knackered than they use too and that says a lot. However, they did slack with reason because today our boys produced magic out there:
12 minutes, or in my terms 4 pints into the game – 1-0 on a beautiful corner headed by probably the blackest man I’ll ever get to see, Ali Fuseini.
23 min/ 7pints and a “Wallace and Gromit” – 2-0 Own goal, by some redheaded punk looking somewhat like a ferret and he was through his acting giving the impression that he probably did belong somewhere else, most likely far, far away from everything that a football field represent and stands for.
After 46min/ or a halftime consisting of a 15 min “quick nap” in a what I remember as a pissoir, another “Wallace and Gromit”, countless of Stellas and besides “seeing a brown friend out to the coast” – 3-0 came, and I was luckily conscious enough to witness it, through the new upcoming talent Steve Morison as he received a splendid pass from Zak Whitbread and managed to chip it over the goalie and into the net. One of the most brilliant goals I’ve ever seen or at least so it appeared at the moment.
About 70 minutes into the match everything went black, this of course, partly as a result of the fact that I, at this time, had reached the, what I like to call, maximum “booze-barrier”, but mainly because I now also possessed the only important piece of information a Bushwhacker ever may possess, the knowledge of the fact that we had won!
Later today (upon my “awakening”), Brian of course filled me in with the details of how Fuseini had managed to score another dazzling goal in the 90th minute, a minute I’ve yet to witness. Although, deep down I know that I never will…
Remember; Bushwhackers for life!!!!!
Slang dictionary:
• Knackered - Trötta, hängiga, slöa
• A “Wallace and Gromit” - Kräkning, spya
• Stella - A certain kind of beer
• “Seeing a brown friend out to the coast” - Bajsa, skita, slå en nia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar